AutoCAD drafters have little trouble using progeCAD. Edit any AutoCAD DWG file
directly using similar commands, icons and floating toolbars with full classic command line
support as well as AutoLISP and VBA scripting. progeCAD features improved speed, text spell
checking, paper visualization in layout, one-click dimensioning and more.
Excellent tools included
for architectural, mechanical, electrical, civil and structural design, construction and council plans,
furniture or fit out drawings with full dimensioning and drafting layouts.
offers a free downloadable AutoCAD DWG block library manager with approx 11,000+
AutoCAD symbols and includes "Express Tools" for making complex design tasks easier.
- Open, edit, print and save any AutoCAD files
- Multiple Document Interface (MDI) with multiple simultaneous 3D viewports
- Associative layout tabs for defining paper plot sheets to any scale
- Commands for editing all 2D geometry, text, dimensions, 3D shapes and more
- Full support for AutoCAD patterns, fonts, line types, weights and colours
- Insert and edit raster images or PDF file content into vector drawings
- Express tools for advanced designers, one-click dimensioning, spelling checker
- 3D shading, rotation, rendering or export to Google Earth KML files
- Fully extensible – write your own progeCAD commands in C++ or VBA
- Context sensitive “F1” help, PDF manual, email and forum support
- AutoCAD DWG
DXF DWF SHX
LSP file support
- Embed and
images to vector
- Full 3D render
support for mesh
- Adobe PDF file
import and export
- 3D solid model
editing - create
real 3D parts!
View, print or download a brochure in PDF format at the CaddIT website www.caddit.net.au
To buy or try out progeCAD please visit the website of the Australian distributor, CaddIT (www.caddit.net.au)
You can download a try-out copy and then convert it in-place to a permanent copy by going back to the website and buying a licence. The full version for a single user costs $595.
This page updated 21 OCT 2015